Scripture of the day





Dear Christians,

Fear the Lord and shun evil so do not be wise in your own eyes This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones. (Proverbs 3:7-8)" "God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away." "For the Lord is our judge, the Lord is our lawgiver,the Lord is our king, it is he who will save us. (Isaiah 33:22)" "Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts, and then shall every man have praise of God.(1 Corinthians 4:5)" "Do not forget the Apostle Paul said he was compelled to preach the gospel, for he had no other choice. (Corinthians 9:16) so Paul knew that God declared that he is a chosen instrument to carry His name before the Gentiles and kings and the children of Israel. For if I preach the gospel, that gives me no ground for boasting. For necessity is laid upon me. Woe to me if I do not preach the gospel For I will show him how much he must suffer for the sake of my name. (Acts 9:15-16) and it that is an inescapable call, like Jonahs." "Oh, that the salvation of Israel would come out of Zion! When the LORD brings back the captivity of His people, let Jacob rejoice and Israel be glad. (Psalm 14,7)" "For the LORD God is a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory, no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly. (Psalms 84:11)" "Do not fear, little flock, for it is your Father s good pleasure to give you the kingdom, (Luke 12,32)" "For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from you,when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them. (Psalm 139:13-16)" "Therefore let us stop passing judgement on one another. Instead, make up your mind not to put any stumbling block or obstacle in the way of a brother or sister.(Romans 14:13)"




rev. Martin Petersson


SVN NY



Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »

Scripture




Dear visitors,

Click YPS to recieve Your Personal Scripture ...

GB

Rev John Wicklebee

Salt Lake Temple