Will the Oroville Dam break ?



LIVE STREAM: Oroville Dam Spillway Imminent Failure Coverage - earlier footage LIVE STREAM: Oroville Dam Spillway Imminent Failure Coverage - earlier footage Oroville Dam Imminent Failure (LIVE STREAM) MASSIVE 200 ft WALL OF WATER! LIVE STREAM: Oroville Dam Spillway Imminent Failure Coverage - earlier footage

Dear Christians,

"Be careful for nothing, but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. (Philippians 4:6)" "By which have been given to us exceedingly great and precious promises, that through these you may be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust. (2 Peter 1,4)" "Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines, the labour of the olive shall fail, and the fields shall yield no meat, the flock shall be cut off from the fold, and there shall be no herd in the stalls, yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will joy in the God of my salvation. The LORD God is my strength, and he will make my feet like hinds feet and he will make me to walk upon mine high places. (Habakkuk 3:19)" "Blessed is the man that endureth temptation for when he is tried he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him." "Do not lose heart or become discouraged as you have the Hope of Jesus Christ and eternal life to carry on. Stay in the Bible and pray continually seeking the face of God and He will be with you." "Honor your father and your mother." "I will be a Father to you, and you shall be My sons and daughters, says the LORD Almighty. (2 Corinthians 6,18)" "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. (Isaiah 41,10)" "For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. (Isaiah 55:8)" "Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.(Proverbs 3:5-6 )" 






Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »

Scripture




Dear visitors,

Click YPS to recieve Your Personal Scripture ...

GB

Rev John Wicklebee

Salt Lake Temple